- automate test scenarios for complex financial software systems.
- 2+ years in software testing;
- 1+ year experience with Java, knowledge of OOP basics and software design patterns;
- understanding of: SDLC, basic principles, methodologies and common practices of software testing; experience with test documentation management;
- experience with databases and DBMS (at least one of: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- knowledge of UNIX;
- English – spoken and written (Upper-Intermediate).
- hands-on testing experience of financial domain software;
- hands-on experience with BDD frameworks (Cucumber, JBehave);
- hands-on experience with CI systems (Teamcity, Jenkins);
- experience in mobile applications testing for either iOS or Android.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.