We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team on the software development project in the Insurance domain for our US-based client.
The candidate will be expected to lead and drive the analysis of the client's business processes to identify inefficiencies and propose solutions optimizing the productivity of internal client's operations and external system users, compliant with regulations and aligned with the project roadmap.
- Analyze customer’s business processes and operations;
- Understand related regulatory requirements;
- Identify inefficiencies in the client operations’ workflows and propose changes aligned with the business development goals;
- Work with UX designer on solutions optimizing user experience with the software product;
- Manage the features backlog, specify the product requirements for development;
- Communicate and clarify requirements for development, QA and support needs;
- Perform demonstration of the solution to the client, conduct usability testing with end-users to gather the early feedback;
- At least 5 years of IT business analysis experience covering the entire product stack from the business processes re-engineering down to specifying software product requirements and evaluating the achieved business results;
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- University degree in information systems, math or economics;
- Knowledge of the insurance domain and UX awareness is a plus;
- US Visa is a plus.