By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Who we are:
Devexperts is a major developer of software solutions for brokerages and financial companies operating in the capital markets industry. Our projects include online trading systems, technical analysis products, and services that provide real-time market data. We develop flexible and complex solutions customized to fit the needs of each client we work with.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Specialist to support the execution of the company’s’ strategic growth plans. The fundamental purpose of the role is to support the expansion of Devexperts’ business in new regions, territories and segments for the industry. The essential part of the job is to generate and warm up leads, potential clients, partners. The role belongs to the Sales Administration Unit and it involves working closely with the Sales Representatives and Marketing Department.
- performing in-depth research of market, products, segments, campaigns, key players and executives
- narrowing potential clients, partners and the respective decision makers
- creating and maintaining a database of potential clients
- approaching clients via different communication channels
- continuous follow-up and assessing of contacted leads
- maintaining punctual documentation of lead progress and feedback
- preparation, execution and reporting of lead generation campaigns
- selling based on research
- updating and maintaining the CRM system
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Lead generation, direct sales, customer service experience in an international environment
- fluency in English and/or German
- good understanding of the IT selling methodology
- excellent communication skills
- capital market knowledge is a plus
- CRM (Salesforce) skills are a plus
- availability in different time zones may be required
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.