We are Devexperts, an international IT company that creates best-in-class Fintech solutions. Our team consists of over 500 professionals working in development centers in Germany, Russia, Portugal, Bulgaria, Turkey and USA.
By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
- have great communication skills
- have an analytical mind and understand how to operate with large amounts of information
- know how to explain complex processes and figures in simple terms
- know how to analyze the external C&B market, draw conclusions and make proposals based on your analysis
then we’ll definitely make a good team!
As a part of our team you will:
- develop and implement Compensation&Benefits policies
- maintain and develop the existing program of financial and non-financial incentives for employees
- provide expert support to the management on C&B topics
- bonus system
- annual salary revision
- staff turnover rate
- perform market research on salaries and compensation packages
- collect and process HR analytics data, visualize results
- participate in the development and support of relocation/remote working/work &travel programs
We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in economics, statistics, finance or mathematics)
- 2 years of experience as a C&B specialist in large or medium-sized international companies
- experience of working in IT companies will be an advantage
- perfect research and data analysis skills, experience in preparing market surveys
- experience in examination and benchmarking of internal compensation and benefits programs
- proficiency in Excel, ability to create and run complex functions
- experience of working with large data sets
- Upper-Intermediate English as a minimum (reading, writing and speaking)
- business communication skills
- proactive attitude
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.