By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
We are looking for a Creative Content specialist with strong copywriting skills. If you are a proactive person with a creative mindset, who’s eager to contribute to the internal communication processes with your content creation skills, do not hesitate to apply for this position. You will be a part of the international Employer Brand Team that drives employee engagement and is re-shaping the corporate culture. Are you ready to create your own legacy at Devexperts?
About the team:
The Employer Brand team is one of the youngest teams in Devexperts. We are responsible for planning and executing all communication strategies related to the Devexperts brand externally, as well as internally. We shape the corporate culture and implement various brand strategies that are targeting more potential employees externally, and those that are actively driving the current employee engagement internally.
- Create, edit and publish content for all internal communication channels (blog, newsletters, Slack, etc.);
- Monitor the internal communication strategy implementation;
- Develop a workflow schedule and calendar for content releases;
- Collect needed information from other departments on regular basis;
- Edit content produced by other members of the team that’s being posted on the same internal resources;
- Brainstorm and collaborate with other teams and departments to create innovative content;
- Communicate action plans and timelines for the internal channels with other team members on regular basis;
- Support other teams with up-to-date content material;
- Might also be required to work on the layout of the content when needed.
- Proficient Level of English language;
- A post-secondary degree in Communications, Journalism or related field, and three (3) to five (5) years professional experience in internal/corporate/employee communications;
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a portfolio;
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues;
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines;
- The ability to create content and craft key messages related to employee engagement;
- Technical skills: MS Windows, Google Analytics Instruments, WordPress, basic knowledge of HTML;
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SMM, email marketing and web analytics will be an advantage.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts always supports and encourages employees to participate in events, attend workshops, and obtain professional recognition.