By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Devexperts has been working for nearly two decades consulting and developing for the financial industry. We specialize in providing capital market participants with supreme software products and services varying from multi asset trading and wealth management platforms, to solutions for crypto brokers and exchanges, data solutions, and innovative products such as AI based trading assistants.
Joining Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges the most -respected financial institutions worldwide are facing nowadays.
We are constantly growing, and now we are looking for a highly skilled Frontend-development Architect.
We’re building and supporting a range of projects with different levels of complexity – from client portals to full-blown capital markets trading applications.
Our stack includes, but not limited to the following technologies: React, RxJS, TypeScript, fp-ts.
If you are:
- interested in participating in presale personally;
- ready for responsibility for global technical solutions at the launch of new projects;
- able to maintain a high level of technical expertise among 40+ developers;
then we look forward to considering your application.
- participate in pre-sale;
- select a stack for the project implementation;
- develop architectural solutions;
- defend solutions in front of the customer;
- provide team leads with technical support and guidance;
- supervise technical solutions for ongoing projects;
- share knowledge with project teams;
- assess technical knowledge of leading developers.
- at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline;
- experience in implementing successful projects ‘from scratch’;
- excellent understanding of the interaction of frontend with other parts of the app;
- experience in developing highly scalable, high-load applications;
- English (verbal and written) – not lower than Upper-intermediate.
Additional skills considered an advantage:
- experience in backend or mobile development;
- experience in successful UI implementation in any stack other than ours.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.