By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Team Lead, who will manage operations of the team up to 10 frontend developers. As a Team Lead you will work on a group of projects along with analysts, project manager, and other leads.
We’re building and supporting a number of projects with different complexity – from client portals to full-blown capital markets trading applications.
Technology stack includes, but not limited to: React + libs (redux, redux-saga, mobX, etc). We do believe in typed code and hence TypeScript is our choice.
- Create tasks and control their implementation in the distributed team of up to 10 frontend developers;
- Analyze and estimate requirements;
- Code review;
- Support and improve the development process (scrum-like).
- 3+ years of software development in commercial projects;
- Experience as a team lead in a group of 4-5 developers at least;
- Knowledge of development methodologies;
- English: intermediate level or above, enough for reading/writing technical documentation and verbal communication with the customer;
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS, including techniques and best practices;
- Deep knowledge of JS (experience in ES+);
- TypeScript and React hands on experience;
- Experience in CSS preprocessors (stylus, scss).
Additional skills considered an advantage:
- Understanding of unit and automated functional testing;
- Functional practices: ADT (Algebraic data types), HKT (Higher kinded types);
- Experience in fp-ts.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.