We are looking for an experienced Frontend Team Lead, who will manage operations of the team up to 10 frontend developers. As a Team Lead you will work on a group of projects along with analysts, project manager, and other leads.
We’re building and supporting a number of projects with different complexity – from client portals to full-blown capital markets trading applications.
Technology stack includes, but not limited to: React + libs (redux, redux-saga, mobX, etc). We do believe in typed code and hence TypeScript is our choice.
- Create tasks and control their implementation in the distributed team of up to 10 frontend developers
- Analyze and estimate requirements;
- Code review;
- Support and improve the development process (scrum-like).
- 3+ years of software development in commercial projects;
- Experience as a team lead in a group of 4-5 developers at least;
- Knowledge of development methodologies;
- English: intermediate level or above, enough for reading/writing technical documentation and verbal communication with the customer;
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS, including techniques and best practices;
- Deep knowledge of JS (experience in ES+);
- TypeScript and React hands on experience;
- Experience in CSS preprocessors (stylus, scss).
- Understanding of unit and automated functional testing;
- Functional practices: ADT (Algebraic data types), HKT (Higher kinded types);
- Experience in fp-ts.