We are looking for a functional analyst for our projects, who will help us to make better products for our customers from all over the world. As a Functional analyst you will work in the team of professionals, who have the huge experience in building trading software products.
- Analyze customer’s business processes and operations;
- Elicit customer’s needs;
- Develop functional requirements for software product;
- Create various types of documents for the product: Project vision, BRD, URS, SRS, PRD, etc.;
- Clarify requirements for design, development, QA and support needs;
- Participate in testing and provide feedback to the development team;
- Perform demonstration of the solution to the customer, gather early feedback;
- Reverse engineer already implemented functionality and prepare corresponding documents;
- Explore competitor products and understand trends in the trading industry as well as in the software development in common;
- Communicate with distributed teams, help make the communications clear and effective.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- University degree in information systems, math or economics;
- Knowledge of the financial software for trading is a plus;
- Knowledge of project development methodologies;
- Experience in business analysis, business process modeling;
- Experience in writing requirements documents: Project vision, BRD, URS, SRS, PRD, etc.;
- Participation in software development projects;
- Knowledge of the standards of the Software life cycle processes (ISO 12207);
- Experience in a similar position and other analytical positions from 3 years.