By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you will become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Devexperts specializes in the development of financial software solutions and services for the global Capital Markets industry. We serve retail and institutional brokerages, wealth-management firms, exchanges, banks and insurance companies.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our team in this journey. This is a full stack position, our main languages are Java and JS. You can have competence in one of these, but it’s more likely there will be tasks in both.
We develop in IDEA, WebStorm and VS Code. In terms of CI we use TeamCity, Docker, Stash. Jira and Confluence for specifications, Figma for design, Browserstack to test cross-browser, Miro for nice diagrams, Slack for chatting and Zoom for meetings.
Most processes have been already built, but we always adjust them to be more efficient and to ensure the creation of better software, so your ideas on how to enhance the work process are warmly welcomed.
- supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis
- improving the development process, identifying team goals and evaluating the progress
- maintaining of existing projects and developing new features
- reading new specifications and decomposing them into clear tasks for developers
- creating and delegating SMART tasks
- investigating of existing code and processes
- Spring framework
- React + basic web
- RxJS and RxJava (as a plus)
- effective communication skills
- good problem-solving and organizational skills
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.