We are looking for a frontend developer to work at Devexperts on a bunch of interesting projects. We’re building and supporting a number of projects with different complexity – from client portals to full-blown capital markets trading applications.
Technology stack includes, but not limited to: React + libs (redux, redux-saga, mobX, etc). We do believe in typed code and hence TypeScript is our choice.
Frontend team is looking for a developer, meaning:
- Create single page applications (mainly via React);
- Not be afraid of markup from time to time (design is provided in Zeplin);
- Team-player – standups, planning, review;
- Think of quality every time you press commit.
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS, including techniques and best practices;
- Deep knowledge of JS;
- English – spoken and written.
- TypeScript and React hands on experience.