We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing PMO team. As a project manager you will be managing development projects in a multicultural environment, with a typical project size of 25 -100 staff months and duration of 4 – 12 months, working closely with our clients, account managers, analysts, development, qa and support teams across the organization.
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience;
- 5+ years’ of experience in Software Development;
- Knowledge of capital markets or online trading platforms business domain;
- Knowledge of industry software engineering practices and SDLC;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work successfully with teams and individuals across the organization and different locations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills, self-directed and high attention to detail;
- Professional command of English language supported with certificates or professional experience;
- PMP or another relevant professional certification will be beneficial.