By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Who we are
Devexperts is a financial software provider for on-line brokerage firms, investment companies, and exchanges operating on Stocks, Futures, Options, and Forex markets. Our company develops and integrates highly efficient systems to handle complex business activities of our customers.
Besides the development of safe and stable backend solutions Devexperts is also focused on providing the greatest experience for end-users by offering huge set of trading tools for Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing PMO team. As a project manager you will be managing development projects in a multicultural environment, with a typical project size of 25 – 100 staff months and duration of 4 – 12 months, working closely with our clients, account managers, analysts, development, qa and support teams across the organization.
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ of experience in Software Development
- knowledge of capital markets or online trading platforms business domain
- knowledge of industry software engineering practices and SDLC
- strong interpersonal skills, ability to work successfully with teams and individuals across the organization and different locations
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills, self-directed and high attention to detail
- professional command of English language supported with certificates or professional experience
- PMP or another relevant professional certification will be beneficial
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.