By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
- Development of test strategies based on the project requirements and schedule;
- Design, develop and execute test cases using project specifications;
- Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly and accurately using standard defect tracking tools;
- Report test progress against schedules;
- Provide a test summary report that reflects the quality attributes of the software under test;
- Communicate with development, project management and customer stakeholders when necessary;
- Perform both new functionality and regression tests;
- Perform Manual and Automated testing, as needed, for the project.
- Two or more years of software testing experience in a professional software development environment;
- Strong experience and skills with software testing tools, including defect tracking software;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and assessment skills;
- Knowledge of client-server, stand-alone, Java-based software development;
- Prior programming experience is also considered a plus.
Additional skills considered an advantage:
- A degree or postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.