By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
We are looking for a Frontend developer to work at Devexperts on a bunch of interesting projects. We’re building and supporting a number of projects with different complexity – from client portals to full-blown capital markets trading applications. Technology stack includes, but is not limited to: React + libraries (Redux, Redux-saga, mobX, etc). We believe in typed code, hence TypeScript is our choice.
- To create single page applications (mainly via React);
- Not to be afraid of markup from time to time (design is provided in Zeplin);
- To be a team-player – actively participating in standups, planning, review;
- To think of quality every time you press commit.
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS, including techniques and best practices;
- Deep knowledge of JS (experience in ES+);
- TypeScript and React hands-on experience;
- Experience in CSS preprocessors (stylus, scss);
- English – spoken and written.
Additional skills considered an advantage:
- Experience in css-modules and css-in-js;
- Understanding of unit and automated functional testing;
- Functional practices: ADT (Algebraic data types), HKT (Higher kinded types);
- Experience in fp-ts.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.