We develop full-featured software solutions for traders and brokerage houses. Our product is a modular solution for creating trading terminals that are supplied to our clients all around the world.
The main challenge of our projects is creation of responsive and user-friendly interface over non-trivial data calculations.
We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer that will assist our team in the implementation of desktop applications.
- Adding new functionality to our terminals;
- Maintaining and improving of the performance of existing software;
- Code refactoring;
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live;
- Planning and evaluating tasks for developers;
- Participation in regular project meetings (video conferences);
- Organization of regular team stand-up meetings.
- 3+ years of software development in commercial projects;
- Knowledge of Java in scope of J2SE specification;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Java technologies (Swing, JavaFX, Spring Framework 4, Maven etc.);
- Solid knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms;
- English: upper-intermediate level or above.
Additional skills considered as an advantage
- Experience in the development of software for financial or brokerage business;
- Experience in the development of distributed software systems with strong performance and reliability requirements;
- Experience in GUI design;
- Ability to read other people’s code quickly and effectively.