By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
A young friendly team of Web Development department requires a developer to participate in new interesting projects of the company. We need people who are not afraid of complex independent tasks, keeping up with the times on the crest of advanced technologies used in the development of interactive web applications and portals.
We create a software product that can truly compete in the global market!
Our team develops HTML5 RIA-applications in the field of financial markets. We follow trends and new tools, using Java 8, Spring stack, GWT, WebSockets, Canvas, React, TypeScript, RxJs and more. Simplify your life using Maven, Docker, Webpack and Teamcity to automate builds.
- development of rich internet applications
- writing server side logic and push notifications
- interaction with designers, developers, business analysts and customers
- solid knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- knowledge of design patterns, experience in system architecture development
- strong understanding of REST APIs
- experience consuming live streams of data using technologies like WebSockets or server-sent events
- an understanding of performance in modern web browsers including DOM paint and repaint costs, asset loading costs, etc.
- deployment experience with Docker, NGINX
- knowledge of Java development technologies, libraries and frameworks (Spring stack, MyBatis etc.)
Additional skills considered as an advantage:
- good knowledges of HTML/CSS
- experience in development of software for financial or brokerage business
- experience with TypeScript is preferable
- experience in GUI design
- experience in RxJS, GWT, React
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.