- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance to employees;
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances and concerns;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention;
- Provide HR policy guidance and application of existing rules and procedures;
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning;
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals;
- Suggest new HR strategies;
- Paper work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as an HRBP, namely in the Software Development or Technology areas;
- Excellent people management skills and ability to intervene and help;
- Analytical and goal oriented, able to withstand the difficulties of creating a new team;
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics;
- Thorough knowledge of German labor legislation;
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices;
- Ability to work with autonomy.
Requirements and Professional Qualifications
- Two or more years of experience in an international professional environment, preferably supporting teams with an international component;
- Experience in matrix organizations a plus;
- Strong experience in Recruiting, Talent Management;
- Fluency in English and German – spoken and written;
- Fluent Russian.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or related fields with relevant experience/knowledge on the HR front;
- Master’s degree in Human resources, Psychology, Sociology or related fields a plus.