We are looking for a Legal Counsel looking for new challenges in an international environment, dedicated to delivering high-quality results to advise on legal issues.
Expectations and tasks
- Drafting, review, analysis and negotiation of various legal documents (incl. software development agreements, service agreements, license agreements, SaaS agreements);
- Interpretation of contract requirements, obligations, and project risk management;
- Participation in development/amendment of policies and other internal procedures (e.g., referring to personal data processing, labour law aspects);
- Verification of compliance with corporate guidelines;
- Search, analysis and systematization of information from various sources;
- Corporate documents creation and assistance in corporate procedures (e.g., registration of corporate documents amendments);
- Working with authorities (e.g., tax authorities);
- Working with company’s consultants, vendors (e.g., banks, insurance companies, auditors) and customers.
Required skills, competencies and education
- Master’s degree from accredited law school is required;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- Confident theoretical and practical competence in the following areas: international, civil, contract, corporate and labour law;
- Effective and grammatically correct written and verbal communication skills both in English (at least “upper-intermediate” level of English is required);
- Experience with contracts for large, complex projects or services is helpful;
- Knowledge of German/Portuguese/Bulgarian/Turkish language is helpful;
- Ability to process large amounts of information within short time limits;
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities;
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently and work well in groups;
- Self-discipline, attention to details, capacity to study, responsibility.
- Proven track record of consistent high performance;
- At least 2 years’ experience.