By joining the Devexperts marketing team, you will become part of a company that invests in their employees. We foster out-of-the-box thinking to solve complex challenges. At Devexperts, we help financial companies worldwide expand and develop technological advantages.
We are looking for a copywriter to join our international marketing team. The candidate should have proven experience creating B2B/B2C marketing copy for financial institutions focusing on UI/UX, investment products, and trading software.
- understand how exchanges and forex brokers work
- follow fintech trends, such as zero-commission trading and know it’s not really zero for end-users
- understand how blockchain works
- know the dates of all the financial crises of the last two decades
We are looking for you!
- participate in content planning and calendaring
- source new topics
- write, edit, and publish content on our corporate blog
- maintain and adapt our corporate tone and style guides
- use your perfect writing skills to persuade our readers/audience/clients/customers
- interview Devexperts engineers to create content Establish friendly and cooperative working relations with key experts on all company levels
- BA/Master in IT, finance or equivalent
- at least 5 years’ experience professionally writing for B2B/B2C marketing communications at a financial firm or IT company focused on delivering products and solutions to capital markets firms
- excellent creative content writing skills (white papers, case studies, email newsletters, social media posts, articles, blog-posts, quotes and opinions, etc.)
- experienced in consumer-focused communication strategy and content development
- a proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a portfolio
- strong interpersonal skills
- native English speaker
Also an Advantage:
- fluent in a second language
- knowledge of digital marketing techniques, including SEO, SMM, email marketing, and web analytics
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.