By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Devexperts provides a wide range of fully integrated trading platforms for both retail and institutional brokers. Our trading software features comprehensive front-, middle-, and back-office applications, advanced risk- and order- management systems, as well as powerful charting software for accurate market analysis.
For 15 years, Devexperts Mobile Department participates in the majority of the company’s projects. We are aimed at the development of native mobile terminals for the users of trading and banking systems, efficient data transfer protocols and approaches to Java code reuse.
As a part of our team, you will
- Participate in the development of client-server solutions for mobile platforms;
- Create and troubleshoot code, participate in designing the solution architecture;
- Research new technologies, platforms and development tools;
- Be a part of a highly skilled and creative development team.
What we expect from you
- BS or higher technical degree in Computer Science or a closely related field;
- 2+ years of experience in software development;
- Solid knowledge of common data structures and algorithms;
- Practical knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns;
- Solid knowledge of Swift;
- Good knowledge of UIKit;
- Understanding of and tolerance to Objective-C;
- Good communication skills.
What will be your advantage
- Experience with financial, brokerage or exchange-related software;
- Experience in Java;
- Relational DB principles and structure, knowledge of SQL;
- User Interface design and usability design experience.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.