By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Our nearest goal is to scale up to support the load of more than 100,000 simultaneously connected users.
We’re running agile process, namely Kanban, on a weekly release cadence in fast-paced environment, so our product changes fast, just like a startup! We use Jira for task management, Bitbucket + Git as VCS, TeamCity for CI and automated deployments, Splunk for monitoring. We are coding in Java 11 and use Spring Boot as core framework, Jackson for JSON processing, a bit of Thymeleaf for templating, JUnit5 + AssertJ + Mockito for tests and gradle as a build tool.
- developing new features, mainly new WebSocket services
- refactoring existing components to provide better performance and reliability
- maintaining, documenting and improving existing code base
- writing unit and integration tests
- participation in team activities along with communication with client
- knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- solid knowledge of Core Java: Maps and Collections, Exceptions, Streams, lambda-functions, etc.
- experience in concurrent programming and basic performance optimization strategies: Queues, Threads, Executors, etc.
- desire to write, optimize, document, maintain code and thoroughly cover it with tests
- willingness and energy to take your ideas all the way from proof of concept to production-proof code
- general responsibility and result-oriented mindset
- desire to achieve goals as a team, willingness to help colleagues and ability to give/take criticism
- English language B1 and higher to be able to communicate with the team and client
- experience with asynchronous communications
- fundamentals of Linux knowledge
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.