- perform accounting in German legal entity;
- ensure compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws;
- perform the monthly closing process and reconciliations of general ledger accounting;
- controlling of financial reporting activities;
- assist and provide information for preparing tax declarations according to local regulations for Steuerberator’;
- payroll calculation (about 50 employees) for further providing to Steuerberator’;
- manage day-to-day accounting tasks – initial data input and other current tasks;
- monthly reporting to the parent company according to the corporate policies;
- assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations;
- coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks to meet deadlines;
- coordination with Country Director on financial matters.
- good knowledge of the key local tax and accounting laws;
- at least 3 years’ experience in local accounting;
- excellent German (written and oral);
- good Russian / English (preferably both);
- good skills in MS Office (good command of Excel, DATEV);
- good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting.