By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
We are a world leader in providing capital market’s participants with supreme software products and services varying from multi asset trading and wealth management. Our platforms serve players such as Equity, FX and Crypto brokers, exchanges, asset management, data solutions and institutional brokers. Devexperts caters to all business sizes with off the shelf solutions offered on SaaS basis and fully customizable modular platforms tailored to the client’s needs.
Devexperts has been operating since almost two decades and has been partnering with blue chip customers such as TD Ameritrade, Alpha Capital Markets, Monex Group, Gain Capital, B2Broker, PrimeXBT, cex.io and many others.
Devexperts is looking for a VP Business Development to increase the presence of the company in DACH and beyond. The role is to generate, develop and close business opportunities for the company.
We are looking for a person with knowledge, understanding and a wide network within the capital markets industry in the DACH region, namely Equity and FX brokers, exchanges, asset and wealth management, Banks. The person will be responsible for proactive sales of Devexperts’ full product portfolio within and beyond his/ her network.
- developing and leading the customer acquisition strategy
- pitching and presenting Devexperts’ products to prospects
- generating of new leads and opportunities
- providing client demos
- representing Devexperts at Trade expos or events
- maintaining a high touch approach with potential leads
- negotiating pricing with potential clients and managing sales process to contract completion
- travelling to meet with prospective clients
- using their industry knowledge to help refine the sales process for the product and services portfolio
- delivering on pre-agreed sales targets
- CRM reporting
- 5-10 years sales experience in the capital market
- must have an existing network within the industry
- technologically capable/literate
- experience in sell-side is a major plus
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts always supports and encourages employees to participate in events, attend workshops, and obtain professional recognition.