By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
We are looking for a skilled Information Security Engineer with significant experience with security practices and frameworks in software development.
Join us and become a part of the Compliance Department. You will be a point of contact for colleagues from Porto office and play a global role as a technology expert. We have a culture driven by excellence which helps you not only to fulfill your goals, but also create new ones.
We expect the Information Security Engineer to:
- support the development and implementation of cross-functional security projects and initiatives
- establish and enforce SSDLC culture by working together with development teams and InfoSec to ensure product quality and developer effectiveness
- establish automation to integrate Application Security into various CI/CD across the enterprise
- implement (Install, configure and/or develop) application & data components in compliance with the IT development & security standards (e.g. SSDLC – Secure Software Development Lifecycle)
- produce architectural, technical and user documentation
- perform technical quality reviews or assessments on software solutions
The candidate is required to possess:
- experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Microsoft Azure
- security certifications from SANS or ISC²
- experience with one of the following application security platforms (Sonar, Fortify, Synopsys)
- knowledge of a SIEM solution (ELK, Splunk) as well creation/development of use cases
- knowledge about regulations on personal data protection in EU-member states and awareness of the requirements established by the GDPR
- knowledge of application security practices, including the areas of platform architecture, application security modelling, and systems integrity
- communication skills, listening as well as oral and written technician to management level
- ability to work individually without much guidance is essential
- time management skills to balance between tasks and projects
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.