We are looking for a person who knows what cool and comfortable workplace is and can help us keeping ours that way. Office manager is responsible for managing daily office tasks, relationship and management of suppliers to fulfill the needs of the company. He/she will support HR and Finance department as well as coordinate across teams when needed. For this position we are considering hiring full-time or part-time.
- Responsible for the inventory, stationery, procurement and administration of the office;
- Dealing with official communication, such as: incoming and outgoing emails and letters, initial processing of services bills;
- Responsible for logistics and administration of the company’s apartments, allocated to workers;
- Contact with external suppliers and partners, such as: building administration, equipment technical support, office cleaning, building condominium, Portuguese state institutes;
- Support the logistics of events happening in the office and of some external events;
- Secretary duties, like answering the phone, receiving mail and people in the office;
- Support HR and Finance teams with Administrative duties;
- Support the CEO in administrative duties whenever necessary.
Requirements and Professional Qualifications
- At least a year of experience in similar position;
- Responsible and reliable;
- Ability to prioritize well and to deal with several stakeholders;
- Fluent Portuguese and good English;
- Friendly personality.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of employee lifecycle;
- Some accounting knowledge.