By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- leading a project operation group (a few teams) in the Maintenance and Support department;
- organizing and supervising the process of management, planning and executing maintenance routine operations;
- managing the process of investigation of the technical issues;
- communicating with the client via telephone, e-mail or IM;
- ensuring team leads’ and teams’ compliance with the procedure and instructions, KPI management;
- taking hands-on approach in research, development, implementation and improving the processes with a view to increase the group’s efficiency as well as to enhance the level of active monitoring of the teams and reporting etc.
- a higher technical degree in Computer Science;
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT management;
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT engineering, system administration, db, devops, etc;
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT;
- good command of English language (Advanced and higher);
- strong analytical skills;
- good understanding of client support processes(ITIL, DevOps, etc);
- good leadership and communication skills;
- experience in commercial software deployment will be to your advantage;
- participating in projects in the field of development, deployment and maintenance of trading, risk management, etc. systems will be to your advantage.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.