By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Devexperts is looking for an open-minded tech-savvy expert to join our forward-thinking QA Automation Research Team.
Push the testing boundaries: learn, experiment, create and demonstrate modern test automation concepts to help product teams use the best technology and strategies possible!
- research on existing instruments and tools, provide insights, compare functional, performance and maintainability aspects and help other teams do reasonable and effective choices
- work on our own internal and open-source tooling
- help evangelizing new frameworks and testing concepts
- prepare publications and presentations and take part in tech conferences
What we expect:
- 2+ years of object-oriented programming experience in test automation. Swift and Java are preferred
- hands-on experience designing and implementing multiple test automation solutions
- proficiency in modern testing methodologies, concepts and practices
- clear written and verbal communication skills, English >= upper-intermediate, presentations software ninja abilities
As a plus:
- tech conferences experience
- open-source contributions or side projects
- hands-on experience with BDD practices and frameworks
- android/iOS development and/or testing experience (UIAutomator, XCTest, Appium)
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.