By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to integrate our projects. As a QA engineer, you will work with a distributed team, the customer being one of the biggest brokerages in the U.S. You will perform cross-platform testing of desktop applications (both frontend and backend) in an Agile-driven environment.
We expect the QA Engineer to:
- develop a testing strategy based on the project requirements and schedule
- design, develop, and execute test cases using project specifications
- promptly report the defects found in testing diligently, promptly and accurately using standard defect tracking tools
- report test progress against schedules
- provide test summary reports on the quality attributes of the tested software
- communicate with development, project management, and customer stakeholders when necessary
- test new functionality and perform regression testing
- perform manual and automated testing as determined by the project guidelines
The candidate is required to possess:
- two or more years of professional software testing experience
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- significant experience and skills in software-testing tools, including defect-tracking software
- strong analytical, problem-solving, and judgment skills
- full grasp of client-server architecture
- good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Additional skills considered an advantage:
- prior programming experience is a plus
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts always supports and encourages employees to participate in events, attend workshops, and obtain professional recognition.