An employee working in this position is responsible for custom software development in an Agile environment.
- participate in one or more software development projects, working in a team of 3 to 10 developers;
- develop and debug program code, design system architecture, research into newest software technologies and development tools as well as project domain;
- collaborate with the management, stakeholders and team members; work closely with analysts, designers and staff;
- review source code of changes;
- present ideas for system improvements;
- maintain the systems once they are up and running.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science;
- at least 2 years’ experience working as a C# developer in commercial projects;
- knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms;
- Unit Testing experience;
- in-depth knowledge of.NET Framework;
- deep knowledge of OOD/OOA as well as S.O.L.I.D. principles;
- experience of ReSharper/other refactoring tools;
- understanding of design and architectural patterns (GoF, DDD, PoEAA);
- experience with ASP.NET MVC;
- experience with Entity Framework (or other ORM);
- experience with Git, and issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira);
- fluent English.
Additional skills considered as an advantage:
- understanding of relational databases design, SQL knowledge, working experience with Oracle and MySQL;
- experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins)
- experience with Test-Driven Development;
- experience with Fintech field;
- understanding of multi-threading;
- experience in GUI design;
- experience in performance optimization.