By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Who we are:
Devexperts is a major developer of software solutions for brokerages and financial companies operating in the capital markets industry. Our projects include online trading systems, technical analysis products, and services that provide real-time market data. We develop flexible and complex solutions customized to fit the needs of each client we work with.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Legal Counsel looking for new challenges in an international environment, dedicated to delivering high-quality results to advise on legal issues.
Expectations and tasks:
- Drafting, review, analysis and negotiation of various legal documents (incl. software development agreements, service agreements, license agreements, SaaS agreements);
- Interpretation of contract requirements, obligations, and project risk management;
- Participation in development/amendment of policies and other internal procedures (e.g., referring to personal data processing, labour law aspects);
- Verification of compliance with corporate guidelines;
- Search, analysis and systematization of information from various sources;
- Corporate documents creation and assistance in corporate procedures (e.g., registration of corporate documents amendments);
- Working with authorities (e.g., tax authorities);
- Working with company’s consultants, vendors (e.g., banks, insurance companies, auditors) and customers.
Required skills, competencies and education:
- Master’s degree from accredited law school is required;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- Confident theoretical and practical competence in the following areas: international, civil, contract, corporate and labour law;
- Effective and grammatically correct written and verbal communication skills both in English and Turkish (at least “upper-intermediate” level of English is required);
- Experience with contracts for large, complex IT projects or services is helpful;
- Knowledge of other languages is helpful;
- Ability to process large amounts of information within short time limits;
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities;
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently and work well in groups;
- Self-discipline, attention to details, capacity to study, responsibility
- Proven track record of consistent high performance;
- At least 2 years’ experience.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.