By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for high professional experienced functional/business analyst for our projects, who will help us to make better products for our customers in Turkey. You will work in the team of professionals, who have the huge experience in building trading software products.
As a team member you will participate in our software development projects run by a Scrum methodology acting as a liaison between the customer and the engineering team.
- analyze customer’s business processes and operations
- understand related regulatory requirements
- understand related trading requirements
- identify inefficiencies in the client operations’ workflows and propose changes aligned with the business development goals
- elicit customer’s needs, propose solutions
- develop functional specifications for software product
- manage the features backlog
- communicate and clarify requirements for design, development, QA and support needs
- perform demonstration of the solution to the customer, gather early feedback
- explore competitor products and understand trends in the trading industry as well as in the software development in common
- work with UX designer on solutions optimizing user experience with the software product
- communicate and clarify requirements for development, QA and support needs
- perform demonstration of the solution to the client, conduct usability testing with end-users to gather the early feedback
- at least 5 years of IT business analysis experience covering the entire product stack from the business processes re-engineering down to specifying software product requirements and evaluating the achieved business results
- strong understanding of regulatory requirements in Turkey for Capital Markets
- strong understanding of how Turkish Capital Markets work (Clearing – Takas Bank; Trading – Borsa Istanbul Exchange)
- knowledge of the financial software for trading is a must
- excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- a conscientious, detail-oriented person
- excellent communication skills
- fluent English
- fluent Turkish
- university degree in information systems, math or economics
- experience in a similar position in software development projects from 3 years
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.