- working in 24/7 support schedule;
- financial systems monitoring using proprietary monitoring systems;
- registration and resolution of service requests, incidents and problem;
- assistance to DevOps engineers, developers and QA engineers;
- communicating with client and partner company representatives;
- knowledge exchange with fellow colleagues.
- 2+ years’ experience in UNIX/Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL will be a plus);
- advanced Windows user;
- basic knowledge of shell script languages awk, perl and e.t.c.;
- strong analysis, investigation and troubleshooting skills;
- good command of written and spoken English language;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Additional skills considered as an advantage
- understanding of ITIL/DevOps processes and routines;
- experience with SQL-like command language;
- knowledge of Java programming language;
- experience with trading/exchange/risk management software usage;
- experience with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence, FishEye, etc.).