By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Devexperts specializes in the development of financial software solutions and services for the global Capital Markets industry. We serve retail and institutional brokerages, wealth-management firms, exchanges, banks and insurance companies.
Devexperts R&D and support centers are located in Europe, Asia, and North America. We are committed to finding a unique approach to each customer and delivering best-in-class software products. That’s why we are looking for high professional System engineers, who will help us to provide the best service for our customers in Turkey.
Join our friendly team and contribute to the development of Fintech World!
- deployment, installation and configuration of sophisticated Market Data/Trading/Finance and related software
- administration of UNIX/Linux OS – installation, configuration and maintenance
- administration of Network Equipment (Cisco, Juniper, others)
- active assistance for developers, participation in DevOps routines
- installation and management of in-house developed and external well-known monitoring systems
- design, installation and configuration of managed servers including physically racking and connecting the equipment to third-party devices
- design, deployment and configuration of cloud-based servers and networks provision servers and storage, configure firewalls, VPN, monitoring, etc.
- pro-active in identifying and troubleshooting problems in testing and production environments, generating solutions and bug reports when required
- pro-active monitoring of the health and status of the network and systems, and continuously making improvements
- solving critical problems in network environments such as: multicast routing/latency issues/packet loss/etc.
- solving critical problems in Systems, platforms and data such as: unavailability/ outage/ inconsistency/ misconfiguration/ etc.
- diagnosing complex issues within network stack including low level packet capture and OS system analysis
- as a member of the Operations team, you’ll need to participate in an on-call support rotation to ensure 24x7x365 coverage for critical core and customer issues
- active collaboration and close work with all other IT teams to resolve any problems that might arise
- training and guidance for Level II engineers
- share the knowledge within your own team and others
- communicating with clients and partner companies’ representatives
- document and publish infrastructure/systems schemas and designs
- 3+ years of experience in UNIX/Linux administration
- the technical knowledge required to ensure safe, effective, and efficient changes to the network and systems infrastructure
- writing scripts skills using at least one language (shell, perl, python)
- preferred experience in cluster technologies and high availability systems
- experience in working with Tomcat, Apache, nginx, haproxy webservers
- experience in solving complex problems and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- strong analysis, investigation and troubleshooting skill
- good written and spoken English language
Additional skills considered an advantage:
- understanding high-performance, high-throughput and low-latency network technologies
- knowledge of Java programming language
- knowledge of Oracle/Postgres RDMS
- experience with CDN architectures
- experience with WAN technologies
- experience with Trading/Exchange/Risk management software usage and management
- experience with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- experience with public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- knowledge of Russian language
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.