dxFeed is a worldwide market data vendor. We have been in business for over five years. We started in 2008 as a market data delivery division of Devexperts, an IT company for brokerages worldwide. We actively grow and enter new markets, launch new products, and expand potential customer segments. Every day the number of ideas, projects, and tasks grows, and we would like to share them with you.
We are looking for an expert with experience in:
- Working with mass media for at least three years;
- Administrating corporate accounts in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook;
- Copywriting and translating technical documentation into a marketing leaflet with attention to details.
Your tasks will be:
- Building, maintaining, and working with a worldwide network of financial and technology journalists, editors, and bloggers;
- Creating press hooks;
- Creating promotional content (web content, printed publications, video);
- Corporate website content maintenance and SMM;
- To approach and communicate with internet media.
We expect candidates:
- With a higher education;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- Who know how to prepare and distribute corporate news announcements for the best coverage;
- With examples of articles, blog posts, social network posts, and PR campaigns.
The following will be an additional advantage:
- Work experience in a brokerage or a bank, being familiar with the market data domain;
- Previous work with international media, international PR campaigns;
- Interest in IT and financial industry;
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising/PR.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.