dxFeed is a worldwide market data vendor. We have been in business for over five years. In 2008, we began as a market data delivery division of Devexperts, an IT company for brokerages worldwide. At dxFeed, we strive to continuously grow by expanding to new markets, launching new products, and expanding potential customer segments. Every day the number of our ideas, projects, and tasks grow, which we would love to share with you.
We are looking for an expert with experience in:
- Working experience with mass media for 3+ years
- Administrating corporate accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Copywriting and translating technical documentation with attention to details.
Your tasks will be:
- Building, maintaining, and working with a worldwide network of financial and technology journalists, editors, and bloggers
- Creating press hooks
- Creating promotional content (web content, printed publications, video)
- Corporate website content maintenance and SMM
- Approach and communicate with internet media.
We expect candidates:
- With a higher education
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Who know how to prepare and distribute corporate news announcements with excellent coverage
- A portfolio of articles, blog posts, social network posts, and PR campaigns.
The following will be an additional advantage:
- Work experience in a brokerage or a bank and familiarity with market data domain
- Work experience with international media and PR campaigns
- An interest in the IT and financial industry
- A degree in Marketing/Advertising/PR.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.