By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
Devexperts is a global software vendor for Capital Markets industry, headquartered in Munich, Germany and providing services to financial institutions across the world.
Devexperts services mainly consist of set-up and customization of multi-asset trading platform – DXtrade. It comes in several different configurations for serving customers in different Capital Markets niches. Devexperts is looking for a Product Manager for DXtrade-Brokerage configuration intended for business automation process for Brokers providing access to exchange traded assets – equities, futures, options, bonds and derivatives. Primary market for platform distribution is US, but further plans assume world-wide spread of DXtrade-Brokerage platform installations, including EMEA and APAC regions.
- generate new revenue stream from DXtrade-Brokerage license and customization projects;
- business plan compilation for DXtrade-Brokerage further development:
- market research;
- functional and non-functional backlog compilation;
- revenue forecast;
- continuous product evolution and upgrade;
- be a part of strategy team, defining product pricing strategy and new markets penetration approach;
- prepare and implement marketing strategy and be prepared to quick adaptation to changing market conditions;
- cooperate with sales team helping in closing the deals for DXtrade-Brokerage.
- a person well recognized in US fintech industry with at least 5 years of experience;
- strong knowledge in Capital Markets domain;
- strong communication and presentation skills;
- technical background is preferable in sake of communication easiness with Development team representatives;
- fluent English.
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.