By becoming a part of the Devexperts team, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. At Devexperts, we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
- working in 24/7 support schedule;
- financial systems monitoring using proprietary monitoring systems;
- registration and resolution of service requests, incidents and problem;
- assistance to DevOps engineers, developers and QA engineers;
- communicating with client and partner company representatives;
- knowledge exchange with fellow colleagues.
- 2+ years’ experience in UNIX/Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL will be a plus);
- advanced Windows user;
- basic knowledge of shell script languages awk, perl and e.t.c.;
- strong analysis, investigation and troubleshooting skills;
- good command of written and spoken English language;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Additional skills considered as an advantage
- understanding of ITIL/DevOps processes and routines;
- experience with SQL-like command language;
- knowledge of Java programming language;
- experience with trading/exchange/risk management software usage;
- experience with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence, FishEye, etc.).
We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions. Under this philosophy, Devexperts is always supporting and encouraging employees to participate in events, attend trainings, and obtain professional recognition.