HR / Secretary / Office administrator
We are looking for HR who can reflect our values of excellence & quality.
- Responsibilities for the full employee life cycle from recruitment, induction to exit, and for providing full administrative support to the employees.
- Responsibilities for providing a first class proactive administrative HR support service to colleagues.
- Screening phone calls, emails, letters;
- Ensuring the department complies HR Paperwork & Manuals: Policies, Laws, and Regulations;
- Interpreting and clarifying the companies HR policies & practices;
- Providing professional advisory support to company employees;
- Maintenance of the HR records and systems;
- Developing reports for senior HR Officers on staff sick leave, absences and holiday leave;
- Setting up, monitoring and then tracking employee probationary periods;
- Managing company-employee communication;
- Research/ help with recruitment;
- Help with organization of certification/learning/development management;
- Motivation events (teambuildings, trainings, in-house conferences, etc).
- Experience 1+ years;
- Native German (ideally bilingual – Russian, German), English - upper- intermediate;
- Readiness for irregular/variable working hours
- Organizational skills;
- Complaint management;
- Experience in following HR areas is an advantage:
- Labour Legislation;
- HR Paperwork/Accounting.