System Unix Engineer
- administration of UNIX/Linux OS. Installation, configuration and maintenance;
- active assistance to developers;
- assembly and configuration of server hardware;
- active participation in 24/7 support coverage; fast troubleshooting of incoming problems;
- knowledge exchange with fellow colleagues;
- communicating with client and partner company representatives.
- associates degree in a technical discipline
- 3+ years experience in UNIX/Linux administration (Ubuntu, RHEL will be a plus)
- required knowledge of TCP/IP stack
- proficiency in shell script languages awk, perl and e.t.c.
- strong analysis, investigation and troubleshooting skills
- good command of written and spoken English language
- preferred experience in cluster technologies and high availability systems
- knowledge of Java programming language will be a plus