Vacancies in Porto
If you are interested in working at Devexperts and want to apply for a vacancy below, don't hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you failed to find a desired position, please feel free to send us your CV and a covering letter with the description of the position you wish to apply for.
We are looking for a frontend developer to work at Devexperts on a bunch of interesting projects. We’re building and supporting a number of projects with different complexity – from client portals to full-blown capital markets trading applications.
Technology stack includes, but not limited to: React + libs (redux, redux-saga, mobX, etc). We do believe in typed code and hence TypeScript is our choice
Frontend team is looking for a developer, meaning:
- Create single page applications (mainly via React);
- Not be afraid of markup from time to time (design is provided in Zeplin);
- Team-player – standups, planning, review;
- Think of quality every time you press commit.
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS, including techniques and best practices;
- Deep knowledge of JS (experience in ES+);
- TypeScript and React hands on experience;
- Experience in CSS preprocessors (stylus, scss);
- English - spoken and written.
- Experience in css-modules and css-in-js;
- Understanding of unit and automated functional testing;
- Functional practices: ADT (Algebraic data types), HKT (Higher kinded types);
- Experience in fp-ts.
An employee working in this position is responsible for custom software development in an Agile environment.
- Participate in one or more software development projects, working in a team of 3 to 10 developers;
- Develop and debug program code, design system architecture, research into newest software technologies and development tools as well as project domain;
- Collaborate with the management, stakeholders and team members; work closely with analysts, designers and staff;
- Review source code of changes;
- Present ideas for system improvements;
- Maintain the systems once they are up and running;
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science;
- At least 2 years' experience working as a C# developer in commercial projects;
- Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms;
- Unit Testing experience;
- In-depth knowledge of .NET Framework;
- Deep knowledge of OOD/OOA as well as S.O.L.I.D. principles;
- Experience of ReSharper/other refactoring tools;
- Understanding of design and architectural patterns (GoF, DDD, PoEAA);
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC;
- Experience with Entity Framework (or other ORM);
- Experience with Git, and issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira);
- Fluent English.
Additional skills considered as an advantage:
- Understanding of relational databases design, SQL knowledge, working experience with Oracle and MySQL;
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development;
- Experience with Fintech field;
- Understanding of multi-threading;
- Experience in GUI design;
- Experience in performance optimization.