We build acceptance tests for:
- Brokerage trading platforms
- Wealth management systems
- Multi-asset exchange systems
- Portfolio management systems
- Investment banking software
- Financial advisors systems
Our QA consulting services include
- Review and assessment of existing practices
- Proposal of measures for improvement
- Detection of pain points and bottlenecks
- Development and proposal of workarounds
We have a deep knowledge of
- Trading system processes
- Complex trading system architectures
- Psychological profiles of regional traders
- Incidence of trading tactics
Our approach to quality assurance services
Types of testing offered
Requirements Analysis & Test DesignRequirements are analyzed by our QA team throughout the development cycle. Then test cases, scenarios, and automated testing routines are created. Our QA engineers’ main goal in this process is to assure that the requirements are unambiguous, consistent and testable. The simplest way to confirm that is to create an appropriate test for the function or property described in a requirement.
Functional TestingFunctional testing experts accumulate business logic knowledge and provide functional testing for the projects. They analyze requirements, design tests, manage test cases, and set up test environments. They are also responsible for tracking the development process and eliminating violations.
Performance TestingPerformance analysis engineers provide any kind of performance analysis for a project, starting from “proof of concept” tests of an architectural prototype and finishing with production environment capacity tests.
QA AutomationAutomation engineers’ main responsibility is to provide any kind of support for the functional testing team, including the development of special testing tools and frameworks and auxiliary tools. In general, we use automated tests at the beginning, after that we begin any kind of required feature testing – of course, the type of test depends on the nature of the feature.