QA Consulting and Audit
QA Consulting Process
Our portfolio includes implemented solutions for different financial markets and geographical areas, various regulations, and asset classes.
Many of our projects are owned by reputable FX brokers in both the institutional and retail sectors.
- We analyze your business model, development cycle, and existing processes
- We establish a new system or seamlessly expand the existing one while simultaneously managing your expanding needs
- We study the circumstances of and expectations for your product to ensure the processes work for you.
- We set up a basis for testing automation to reduce repetitive manual work
- We provide you with a set of choices based on your needs for a more objective assessment
- We help you design and implement automation technology that works best with your product.
- We equip you with tools for precise management and control of all implemented processes
- We propose expert-based strategies for effective operation and teamwork
- We focus on review and evaluation combined with innovation to strengthen your product’s market position.
What You Get as a Result
QA auditing process
First, we evaluate…
Based on your needs and requests we begin by thoroughly analyzing your existing process:
- We examine where it starts, how it supports development, and where it effectively ends.
- We investigate all bottlenecks within the entire development cycle relating to QA effectiveness.
- We decompose systems communication, workflows, and production pipelines to see where room for improvement exists.
- We highlight identified problems with extensive reporting, which also includes suggestions and best practices you can implement immediately.
…we then allow your processes to mature
In any system, opportunities for improvement always exist. Based on our gathered data we can also measure the maturity of your processes. The more mature the process, the easier it is to control, measure, improve, and generally use. Whether you’re just starting out and looking for the best first steps, or searching for opportunities to pass from a highly predictable and easily managed process to a more innovative one, we’re ready to offer our expertise to guide your QA procedures to the next level, helping you even more.