Devexperts matching engine forms the core for any public exchange or a dark pool. Its order management functionalities ensure that each market participant is given the best execution. Matching algorithm allocates matching quantities, used when an aggressor order matches with one or multiple resting orders, and applies both to outright and implied matching.
Our matching engine supports price-time priority matching algorithm, implied matching and quotes improving market liquidity, and opening auction.
- High performance of order matching and quotes dissemination
- 1 microsecond second order matching latency
- 2 microseconds to process one order
- Up to 500,000 orders per second throughput
- HFT support
Interoperability and Risk Management
Resilience & Reliability
- Spread Bets
Supported order types:
- Marketable stop and limit
Supported Time in Force instructions:
- Good till cancel (GTC)
- Fill or kill (FOK)
- Immediate or cancel (IOC)