Services we offer
UI design from scratchWe can build a whole platform or a stand-alone component. The result is a clickable design prototype ready to be implemented on your backend.
Redesigning an existing solutionSimplification of the user experience while keeping the brand recognition.
AuditingSupervising and touching up projects in progress, usability review, and determination of critical design flaws.
ConsultingIdentifying customer needs, establishing design strategies and plans for improvement.
PrototypingCreating a simulation or a sample version of a final product, which is used for testing prior to launch.
Types of platforms
Our key design principles
Support for any compliance and standardized requirements for any customers with disabilities: color sensation, contrast, hotkeys, voice control.
Friendly and self-explanatory interfaces
We test ease-of-use by dividing users into social groups that will interact with our UIs.
Issues we solve
- Replacement of legacy systems
- Design of new functions
- Creating engaging designs
- Automation for updating business processes and solving conservative tasks
- Regulatory compliance
- Visual and mental communication for regional markets, compliance with regional regulators
Our design process for a financial application
- We have open dialogues with our customers to uncover their business’s essence
- We conduct business analysis and research to understand both the business and their users’ needs
- We create our own design vision
- We use our own existing frameworks to create advanced projects omitting the wireframe stage. Then we create dynamic prototypes to clarify the user flow.
- When there is a finalized blueprint, the project is transferred to the development team, who use our in-house color palette management tool Chameleon to ensure prime design quality.