Today, we have deployed a set of updates for DXtrade, a SaaS trading platform for FX/CFD brokers.
DXtrade was designed for new and expanding brokers, including those seeing DXtrade as a kick-start for their business and those looking to add a real powerhouse platform to their current software range.
For brokers’ dealers and administrators, DXtrade has a functional and customizable backend to help set up risk management or segment their traders. For traders, the platform features useful widgets such as Trading Journal or Dashboard that visualize performance.
Our second update showcases the following features we’ve designed specifically for brokers:
- Management of subscription to 3rd-party services
- Ex-Dividends + Ex-Dividends widget in dxMC
- Cash Movements widget in DXmc (management console)
For traders, we’ve rolled out the following:
- Improved UX/UI in the web platform for adding widgets and auto-resize columns
- Small improvements of the Economic Calendar
- Filter by asset class in table filters
- Watchlist UI improvements (improved buy/sell buttons)
- Gross Net P&L in Trades/Order history
- Open Live account and EULA link
Check back later for our next DXtrade mobile update! The final testing stage is now almost complete. We’ve given our mobile app a total redo that contains the most sought-after features. See you in December!
The DXtrade team