We offer solutions for retail and institutional brokerages based on the following components:
- Web, mobile, desktop terminals
- Trading desk
- Risk management
- Pricing engine
- Customer portal
Why choose dxTrade trading platform for your brokerage?
Brokerage firms refer to Devexperts when they need a trading platform and trading infrastructure tailored to fit their needs.
Devexperts develops solutions for broker-dealers, offering a range of asset classes such as stocks, ETFs, futures and commodities and operating in under different regulations (SEC, CFTC, FCA, JFSA, CMB, etc.).
A typical product has a custom-made and branded front-end (web, mobile, or desktop terminal) interconnected with an exchange or third-party order management system. We have experience with various integration projects, interconnecting our modules with broker’s ecosystems.
This allows for:
- both trading platforms and order management to be plugged into any ecosystem
- integrating robo-advisors
- software updates in accordance with ever changing regulation
What we offer for retail and institutional traders
Having a number of projects implemented in different jurisdictions for brokers offering different asset classes, we’re happy to be able to offer our expertise comprised of top-tech talent and business domain knowledge.
Our trading platform is capable of supporting the following features, among others:
- Order processing and risk management in accordance with the regulatory authority of your jurisdiction
- SPAN or Reg T margining
- A number of real-time metrics, calculated based on margin
- Equity portfolio risk monitor (aggregated metrics)
- Advanced review & release procedures
- Custom house rules for risk management
We are best suited for companies who would like to come up with unique and innovative financial markets technology to outperform the competition.
Types of customers we serve
- Investment funds
- Proprietary trading firms
- Trading education institutions
- Wealth management firms
Types of delivery
- White label
- Custom dev
- Component based
- Source code
What challenges we address
Some of our implementations are owned by reputable institutional and retail brokers.
Deployed on-premise, in the public/private cloud, or Devexperts’ infrastructure